Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Years Resolutions

Here's that obligatory New Years resolutions list. Although mine is mostly just some of the major goals I plan on accomplishing in 2014.

1. Reach double digits (preferably 98 lbs)
2. Get my GPA over 3.0
3. Get a job (well, another job, but something steady that isn't freelance work like I'm doing now)
4. Figure out where I'm living next year
5. Run a mile in under seven minutes (my all time record for the mile is 6:52) and run a half marathon (not an official race, just the distance- 13.1 miles)
6. Do the splits
7. Make a friend (I don't care how lame this sounds. I never make any friends because I'm painfully shy and have anxiety so this is a big one for me)
8. Eat vegetarian/vegan for a month
9. Write/Edit/Revise/Rewrite one novel enough to show it it people

So those are my top nine as of this exact moment. I did nine because it's my favorite/lucky number.

No comments:

Post a Comment